The 5th Border Management and Identity Conference will provide one of the best business opportunities worldwide to share and network with senior government representatives and experts responsible for automated border control, biometric verification, risk-based passenger facilitation, detection and security products for borders and customs. Technology solutions providers should contact APSCA to enquire about speaking and exhibiting opportunities available.
The following exhibiting packages are available. Book early to secure your space!
- 1 panel shell scheme/ booth, power sockets & spotlights
- Company Logo printed on fascia board of each booth panel
- Company logo, URL & 50-Word corporate message on the event website and conference event guide
- Company logo listed on the exhibition floor plan layout inside the conference brochure
- Company logo shown on all e-Marketing campaigns
- Complimentary passes to attend all main conference sessions
- Favorable discounted rates for additional forum passes
- Highlight of event participation on APSCA’s Twitter (@APSCA_Updates) & LinkedIin accounts
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Phone: +86-21-3120 0321 (16)
Email: [email protected]